The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to QuickDoc.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to QuickDoc, accessible from www.quickdoc.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
You may terminate your membership of this website at any time by giving us not less than ten (10) working days’ notice through the contact page. You should clearly state your name, username (if any) and registration details (if any) and the name of this website on all communications.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
You agree to use this website only in accordance with these Terms. In the event that your unauthorised use of this website results in loss or damage to any person who then brings a claim against us, you agree to indemnify us for all losses and/or damages arising from such claim. As a member of this website you undertake:
- Not to knowingly or recklessly contravene, in the course of using this website, the provisions of any legal or regulatory requirements of any competent authority having jurisdiction over you or over any activity you undertake.
- Not to use this website to make unauthorised attempts to access any of our systems or third party networks.
- Not to use this website to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law.
- Not to use this website for the transmission or posting of any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an abusive or obscene or menacing nature or which infringes third party rights, or for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party, or send any message which you know to be false or make use of this website for such purpose(s).
- To inform us immediately of any claim or action against you for any use of this website and, on request from us, to immediately cease the act complained of.
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
This website may contain third party owned content (e.g. articles, data feeds or abstracts) and may also include hypertext links to third party owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We have no control over any third party owned websites or content referred to, accessed by or available on this website and, therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party websites or content or for the availability of such websites. In particular, we do not accept any liability arising out of any allegation that any third party owned content (whether published on this, or any other, website) infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or any other liability arising out of any information or opinion contained on such third party website or content.
The copyright in this website, including (without limitation) in all documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices and code contained in it and in this website’s general “look and feel”, is owned by QuickDoc or its third party licensors. You are authorised to copy and print extracts or documents from this website (except for any third party owned content which has been identified as such) for your non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them. Other than as specifically set out in this clause, reproduction of part or all of the content of this website in any form, including framing, creating any derivative work based on this website and/or its content, incorporation into other websites, electronic retrieval systems or publications, is prohibited. No links to this website may be included in any other website without our prior written permission.
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third party owned content which is available on this website and you must obtain permission from the third party owner before using or downloading such content. Content which is copyright protected may not be changed nor may any author attribution notice or copyright notice appearing on such content be altered without first obtaining the appropriate consents.
In the event that you submit any material for inclusion on this website including (without limitation) personal information, know-how, comments, ideas, questions, techniques, abstracts or similar), you agree (i) that such material will not be deemed to be confidential and (ii) to grant to us a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, disclose, copy, modify, adapt, publicly display and translate all or any of such material for any purpose whatsoever without restriction. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove or delete, without notice, any material you submit for inclusion on this website.
Except for the limited permission set out above, nothing on this website should be construed as granting any other right or licence.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. You are advised to review this Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by visiting the contact page.